I’m thrilled to announce that ‘Secrets of Scandinavian Cooking…Scandilicious’ is now available online and in bookshops across the UK.
And as it’s publication day I thought I’d share with you some of my favourite photos from the book…
It would be remiss of me not to mention the ace team my publisher Elizabeth Hallett of Saltyard Books put together in producing the book and I owe a huge thanks to the following lovely, talented people:
- Bryony Nowell (copy editor)
- Kate Brunt at Hodder and her colleagues who have all been brilliant putting the book together
- Ami Smithson of Cabin London (designer)
- Debi Treloar (photographer)
- Polly Wilson-Webb (stylist)
And if you would like to buy a copy then click on any of the links below:
Finally, thank you to those who have already bought the book and have given such wonderful, encouraging feedback, if you buy a copy do drop in here on Scandilicious and let me know what you think!
As we say in Norwegian…Velbekomme!